We have members who have never read Willa Cather but always wanted to, and some who have just recently heard about her. Other members are long-time Cather readers. All are welcome to attend!
October 21, 2021
We’ll be discussing Cather’s first novel, Alexander’s Bridge.
January 20, 2022: O Pioneers!
- December 7, 2017: Inaugural meeting and Willa Cather Birthday Party
- January 2018: My Antonia
- April 2018: The Song of the Lark
- July 2018: One of Ours
- October 2018: Death Comes for the Archbishop
- January 2019: My Mortal Enemy
- April 2019: A Lost Lady
- July 2019: Sapphira and The Slave Girl
- October 2019: The Professor’s House
- January 2020: Shadows on the Rock
- No other meetings in 2020 due to the pandemic
- July 2021: Lucy Gayheart
Wood Memorial Library and Museum
783 Main Street
South Windsor, CT 06074